Traditional tarping is expensive in both monetary and time consuming terms. Besides, unsafe working conditions are a latent danger when tarping with traditional big tarps.
With the purpose of saving money and time, and making your tarp into a plus for the clients, we offer different alternatives and solutions for our clients. This way, you don’t only cover your loads easier and more efficiently, but you ensure safe working conditions for the operators.
These are the benefits of having tarping systems in your fleet:
- Increase productive time of your fleet. Average tarping system time is 1 minute (opening and closing)
- Eliminate risk of high altitute work. Operators don’t need to go on top of the box in order to tarp
- Eliminate operator direct contact with material.
- Reduce operator quantity used for tarping labor.
- Tarping systems comply with the current legislations to be used in federal highways.
- The systems are conomically sustainable as they pay for themselves over time with the savings they produce.
The different systems are: